{window  

An opening in the wall filled with glass. Show us a window in your space today.

this is the window outside the house...


and this one is inside the room.










Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 4:15 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 comments

Cool shots, like the metalwork on the outside of your window, very different to anything I've seen over here. :-)

Lxx

What different windows! At home i have wrought iron burglar bars outside my windows! Cool shots.

As others have said, that's different. Lovely to see other people's take on the word - great photos.

great photos - love the metal work it looks cool!

Your windows look spectacular - really interesting. I looked at the shoes below too you have great taste. I love the skull shoes. My preference in colour lies with the sea foam. I'm off to look at the ballet crocs now.
Rach
x

My goodness, that's a lot of windows in one photo, how amazing.
Your blind is very calming. The shoes, well, a pair in every colour of course, lol.
I love the patchwork type pumps.
E
xx

What interesting window shots, love them.

I like the angle of your window photos x