living in a digital world! (borrowed from shabbyprincess blog header) LOL! Good thing about digital scrapbooking is that not only you get your layouts done in minutes you get to grab tons of freebies from various sites and blogs as well. For someone like me who cannot make online purchases because I don't have credit card (crap!) I really really appreciate designer freebies. So if you're into digital scrapbooking and would like to grab fabulous digikits for free... head over to scrapartist, little dreamer designs, shabbyprincess, peppermint creative and many more. And for great freebie lists visit Ikeagoddesses blog, she has all the fab finds you can get for FREE! (links on left side)
Here is today's layout: I used Weeds & Wildflowers Lazy Days Kit blog freebie,Kim De Smet aka Shaky for the Choice of Shaky Papers and template from Sarah. Thank you!

have a nice one!
This entry was posted
on 1:06 PM
and is filed under
scraps...etc...
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.


0 comments