I think it's going to rain today.
Hey, do you happen to be one those people who were smitten by the comfort and style that crocs give? Well, I'm one of 'em. I don't like it at first because not only it is a bit expensive but also it looks ugly and bulky LOL! But when I saw this I fell in love with it and I got myself a pair of this.

And now I am planning to buy a new pair of this but I couldn't decide which color I should choose that would fit my Asian skin. These are the colors that I like.

Lavender

Chocolate

Sea Foam/Light Blue
Cotton Candy/Pink
and Fuschia.
Maybe I would not go for Fuschia because I find the color too loud, so I'd have to choose from Lavender, Chocoloate, Sea Foam and Cotton Candy. Help!!! Tell me what you think. LOL.

And months later my sister bought me this pair.

And now I am craving for these pairs. Sad thing though, these shoes are not available here in my country. So I'm going to ask my super wallet-in-her-skin-sister again who works in Canada to buy me these. I'll just have to be patient and wait for few months for me to get these shoes. Because it'll take her forever to buy and send me these cuties. LOL!


I'm a shoe person, so you will rarely see me in sandals, but I bought myself this pair last christmas, just for the heck of it. LOL! The straps are replaceable so you can change it to color that will match your outfits. Nice eh?

This entry was posted
on 11:09 AM
and is filed under
blaaah
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.


2 comments