LOL! Today's challenge at hs:ms blog is Pasta. An Italian food made from dough.
I'm cheating this time because this picture was taken uhm... last April this year... my first ever pasta recipe without the help of the cookbook heheheh! Since my roommate and I both love pasta we've decided to experiment and create our own pasta dish and this is what we came up with. And it turned out good (believe me! LOL)

Anyway, this is the layout I made using various freebies I found. Snag 'em before it's too late. LOL!

have a nice one!
credits: Papers from Brenboone Summer Afternoon Freebie Kit, Paper Wings Fantacy and Sparkle Wings from Fantacy Freebie scrappinhillbilly sweetpea blog, star strip from Aja Abney's My Wish For You Freebie Kit grab it at scrapartist and Sweetie Pie Border Freebie from angela niehaus's blog.
This entry was posted
on 3:21 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.


11 comments