{happy monday, bunch of freebies and hs:ms prompt  

Today's prompt on herspace:myspace challenge blog is...

Drive: To operate a vehicle. Show us drive in your space today.

When I saw today's prompt it made me smile because I won't have to go look around the house to find something and take a picture of it... hehehe! I have this pic taken just a couple of weeks ago during my driving practice.


and these are my lovely girls driving their favorite toy ride.

And I just wanna share with you the layout I made using all the freebies I got from all the generous digital scrapbookers out there. head over to their site for some fab grabs!!








credits: template from miss kim papers and elements from lilys garden kit freebie from angela niehaus, sweet and sour freebie at Digital Candy, you must be a member and log in to get their freebies, icyberrybow from pillowgirl, notepaper from ksharonkdesigns, painted heart from redju, buttons and stitch from miss mint's party pants freebie at peppermint creative, and transparent tape from strawberry wine designs.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 2:34 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

12 comments

Ditto with Kate. Good photo too. WEll done. X

Nice to meet you Yette :)

Great photos. My children used to love those rides too.

And a smashing layout.

great shots and i like your colorful blog!!

Anonymous  

Enjoyed looking through your blog as well as your great photo. Nice layouts!

fab blog and great photos. love the digi lo x

Anonymous  

Great photo and a gorgeous layout :)

Aw, love the one of your little girl driving on the fairground ride. So sweet!

Lxx

Aw - cute pic of your little one driving :D