If I don’t find a husband, so what?
Too bad for him; He missed the greatest blessing of his life.
I’m living a full life, enjoying every minute and I know it.
I’ve worked on Me so much,
I’ve come to like myself a lot.
I’m going places; I’m meeting new friends,
I’m expanding my territories; I’m gaining new skills…
And I’ve realized I don’t need a man to complete me.
I’ve learned the art of happiness. Gosh, it’s great to be alive.
Too bad for him; He missed the greatest blessing of his life.
I’m living a full life, enjoying every minute and I know it.
I’ve worked on Me so much,
I’ve come to like myself a lot.
I’m going places; I’m meeting new friends,
I’m expanding my territories; I’m gaining new skills…
And I’ve realized I don’t need a man to complete me.
I’ve learned the art of happiness. Gosh, it’s great to be alive.
This entry was posted
on 9:46 AM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

1 comments