O! I can do!  

O for Oscar. There are everywhere arent they, I bet you're walking round and seeing them regularly now.
Another easy one, today find 'O' in your space.

This entry was posted on 3:53 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

That is a sensational shot -- with or without the "O" theme. Extraordinary.
Thanks for stopping over at my place, always nice to see you.
-Mojo

OK . . . this is absolutely brilliant . . . I have really missed seeing you photos Ettey, so a big welcome back too :-)

Sue :-)

awwwwwww Sue! sue sweet of you ^_^. thanks!

Brilliant shot Ettey, good to see you posting again
Janette

Wow! That is a great O - I love it!

Wow that's stunning & it is nice to see you back again too