to my NANAY! and to all the mother's out there!!
I'm beat! so many things to do with so little time... filing, typing, endless phone calls...haaaaaa...
good thing though I was able to re-charge myself yesterday from a stressful week. My friends and I went to our favorite hangout for a sumptuous lunch buffet and a chill out with nature. We had corn soup, green rice (steamed rice with pandan leaves), shanghai rolls, baby back ribs, fish fillet with creamy white sauce, green salad with mangoes, grapes and yummy yogurt, tuna penne, and spaghetti...LOL! not bad for P250.00 ($6.25) per head. I was so full I can't even breath! LOL! So I ordered cafe americano and green tea (for my friends)... to help us digest all the yummies we stuffed in our bellies! looooooooove it!!
this cute centerpiece sitting in our coffee table has captured my attention... it's really cute and those are fresh flowers from their garden.

who would not want to spend their weekend with yummy feast and perfect view like this?

till next time...
xoxo
This entry was posted
on 4:41 PM
and is filed under
blaaah
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

1 comments