{they're back}  

the girls (Anita & Kirsty) are back, after their two-weeks break from herspace-myspace and we're back to normal! Did you girls had a grand time? Today's word is Hole. A hollow place in a solid body or surface. Find a hole in your space today!!!

Here's my offering.


It's been raining non-stop since Friday :-( freakin' weird weather here. My friends and I were planning to go sight-seeing yesterday but since it was rainin' we were forced to stay home and be bored :-s LOL!! I cooked carbonara and fried chix for us (friends&I) to devour, thought it was perfect only to find out I don't have a cheese, ha!! LOL! It was my simplest birthday ever and my second birthday without my family :( But they all greeted me anyway, and got a nice bottle of perfume as pressie *grin* so that's more than enough for me! :) Happy start of the week, everyone!


This entry was posted on 5:17 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

10 comments

Great shot Ettey. A very Happy Birthday for yesterday! x

belated happy birthday! nice hole (^_^)

HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU
'for yesterday'

love your hole shot, great job.

Hope you had a great birthday, love the colour of that leaf!

Very Happy Birthday! Fab shot too! x

Happy Birthday . . . again :-)

And what a great hole! Love the depth of field :-)

Sue

Great shot :-)

Happy Birthday for yesterday. I'm having a big catch-up and must say you've done a great job with all the sins/virtues shots, especially like the Chastity one.

Ettey! Did you go round the garden with a magnifying glass to find this! Lovely shot with the glistening leaves.
Don't know how I missed your birthday... belated happy day to you. I should have sent some more tulips! Love that humility shot, looks like a very interesting and peaceful space.
Take care now, x

Great shot - Happy Day After your Birthday :D

Happy Birthday for yesterday:)
Love the hole shot
X