Humility. Modest behaviour, selflessness and the giving of respect. Show us humility in your space...

Kindness. Charity, compassion, friendship, and sympathy without prejudice for its own sake. Show us kindness in Your Space... This was from the lovely Maz who was very kind to give me this picture of her tulips when I asked her if I can have a copy of it. She's a sweetheart, isn't she?! I look at these flowers every morning before I start to work to brighten up my day! :)


KUDOS to Andrew and SuzyB for the challenges!!! It was the toughest 2 weeks of my life at herspace-myspace if I may say, LOL!! And KUDOS also to all of us herspace-myspacers for accepting the challenge and keeping up with them. CHEERS!!!
This entry was posted
on 12:54 PM
and is filed under
herspace:myspace,
humility,
kindness,
seven holy virtues
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

0 comments