{meow}  

...to hang or swing loosely. Find 'dangle' in your space today. My fat cat teehee. I thought earings would be a great subject, but none of us here wear those dangling kinds and I couldn't find any interesting objects that are hanging or swinging in my space except for the boring calendars and car keys. So here is my take on today's hs/ms prompt.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 4:25 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

Cute cat! and love all the others that I'm just catching up with.

It's lovely! Love the colour and the DoF is fab!

Great photo, colours superb and I like the way you've burned the edges. (I think?!) Fab.

Lovely picture, great colour

Love the colours and the angle. x

Cute kitty, and a great shot :)

Aww cute kitty,Love the pattern on the body. I never thought to do my keys, I have an anormous Eeyore hanging off them LOL

Cute keyring and I love the eerie feel to the photo.
Caz
x

Anonymous  

oooh clever idea Ettey and totally cute too :D