I'm loving Japanese goodies these days... it started when I saw Momiji dolls in Caz's blog and completely fallen in love with it. While looking for other momiji dolls, I found this cute shop where they sell not only dolls but other japanese goodies as well. And believe me, these items are really mouth watering!! LOL! Sadly though, I can't purchase online because I don't have credit card LOL! I'm still looking for a store here in the Phils where I can buy these fab items at a lower price hehehe! Waaa I'm really getting crazy over these kawaii!! I love cute and pretty stuff because it makes my world pretty place to live and I feel pretty as well inside and out. LOL!!!



.gif)

This entry was posted
on 7:05 PM
and is filed under
japanese,
momiji dolls,
zakka
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.


3 comments