{texture - wet}  


This week on HS/MS is all about Textures and they started it with "wet". I did some shots on textures last weekend but unfortunately wet was not one of 'em! urgh!!! So I'm cheating BIG TIME today! This picture is one of my favorite, it's KC's first time on the beach! She was so happy she never want to leave the water. The other girl is also my niece Ikay. This was taken in Pangasinan, my mothers' hometown.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 9:28 AM and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

Great shot Ettey - I love how happy they look.
Aubrey

That's a lovely shot! They really look like they're having a great time there!

Great shot - looks like great fun. x

Bless them! They look so happy! Lovely photo!

Sweet Ettey, thank you for the lovely comments about my apple pic yesterday :-)

Love this picture for wet, the girls look so happy, such a fun shot!