{texture: rough}  



A rough(y) gift box I got from a friend as a souvenir to her son's christening. Actually, its more like rocky! LOL! The box was covered with tiny rocks and beach sands, pretty fab, noh?!
I should've put my pic here too like Kirsty coz I'm feelin' rough since last week... I've been coughing to death and it's really annoying!
Anyway, I hope everyone have a wonderful day!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 10:08 AM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Such a pretty box. Nice shot!

Hope you're feeling better now.

That looks so pretty, hope you feel better soon, there's nothing worse than a horrible cough.x

Anonymous  

Loving all of your recent fab photos Ettey and your box is lovely.
Hope you get rid of your cough soon and you start to feel better... I know it can leave you feeling exhausted. Sending you Hugs xx

What a darling gift! So nice. Great shot of it too. Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you'll be feeling better soon!
Blessings,
Aubrey