{confused}  

Something we can be almost everyday. Can you capture 'confused' through your lens? Man this is hard!!! I really have no idea what picture should I put except for my confused look LOL! I have this picture taken few weeks back at the garden, I really didn't know if its a flower or just part of the plant but one things for sure it looks like a waffle to me LOL! Can you tell me what it is?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 1:24 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

14 comments

Lol, Ettey!! It looks like some sort of lily to me, but whatever it is, it's really lovely and you've taken a great shot of it!

Looks like a lily or calla to me too..... Great picture!

It does look like a lily, a peace lily but with the waffle bit. Great picture. :~) xx

hee hee it looks like an anthirrium but they are normally reddy pink. They too have that spiky sort of oops phallic thing! LOL

Lol no idea but it is pretty :)

it does look like a waffle but i betya wouldn't want to eat it..lol.x

It's some sort of lily. Fab shot.

Great picture...definately agree that it is some kind of Lily...I have a Calla Lily in the garden and it is similar.
Caz
x

wow, it does look like a waffle! great shot

I have no idea what it is either. Awesome shot though.

Great picture Ettey! It's very interesting.
Aubrey

pretty flower... i'd go with the lily too.

It seems then that it must be a lily, but I've never seen one with a waffle in the middle!

Not seen one like this before but it sure is pretty. x