{anxious}  

Whether the word anxious defines that you are worried or eager, try and capture this through your lens and your imagination.

I took this yesterday while I was going to the backyard. Saw this lazy fat cat sleeping in the stairs, I put my camera just a couple of inches away for her face a little anxious she might get angry and scratch either my hand or my camera. But ain't she pretty? LOL!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 11:45 AM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

Awwww, she's gorgeous .... and very sleepy looking!

One of my daughter's cats is a real terror and quite vicious so I get anxious every time I'm in the same room as him. Eeek!

Awww she is pretty Ettey! I must admit that I get anxious with cats guess I am just not used to them

What a pretty pussy cat. Great shot, well worth the risk. x

Great picture! Such a sweet cat.

Thank you for your kind comments - you've made my day. x

She is a cutie....and a fab picture.
Caz
x

What a lovely cat, you were lucky to get so close. x

Awww I could never get that close to my cat :)

She's gorgeous...fab close up.