{steps}  

Steps. A series of flat surfaces to enable movement from one level to another. Find 'steps' in your space today.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 3:41 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

Fab shot of those steps, Ettey! I love how lush and green everything is!

Beautiful steps Ettey, they lead your eyes right through the photo - a fab pic x

What a super photo - I'd love to walk along there and see where the steps lead.

Cool shot Ettey. The steps lead you right through the shot!

Anonymous  

Fab shot Ettey and I love all your beautiful photos you took yesterday :D

Lovely photo....I want to walk up those steps.
Caz
x

Gosh this is like a fairy tale photo where the steps lead to a wonderful adventure :)

Sue