{desktop and game}  

I saw Bobs's desktop posted on her blog with the weed pic on the background, so I thought I’d post mine as well with the pics taken from Rafael farm as my background :D cool idea BOBS! ;)



today at herspace-myspace challenge blog they want us to find 'game' in our space. A form of play or sport. This is my favorite pc game next to thesims2.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 2:17 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 comments

Don't know that game, looks great!

Hehe!! Glad I inspired you to put your pic on as your wallpaper! :)

Love your 'Game' pic too.

So ..... is your name Ettey ... or Yette????

I love that game, cool idea for the prompt. I also like the sims. I am afraid I am shallow as my wallpaper is Captain Jack Sparrow!!
x

I am not really up on games but it looks fun!

I love bookworm too:) great idea for the prompt:)

Hi Ettey :)

Great desktop photo. What a good idea. Saw Bob's before. Maybe I'll have a go too :)

Not heard of this game but do know of the sims . . . wish I could remember who but one of the HSMS girls has a site for it. Got it, it's my age can see the face but not the name, pretty sure it's Angela.

Great shots today Ettey

Sue

Anonymous  

Your photo looks fab as your wallpaper:D
Can't say I have ever seen that game either but it looks fun!!