{tweezers  


An instrument for picking up small objects. It's a necessity for us 'women' to have this little thing called 'tweezers' for plucking eyebrows or pulling underarm hair unless your into shaving, waxing or worst bald! LOL! Just kidding!


Thanks for all your lovely comments about my little girl KC. I just want to clarify that KC is not my daughter, though I would be very happy if she is mine. She is just my niece. I am not married and does not have kids. Her mom is my sister who's working in Canada. I often call her my little girl because well, obviously she is my favorite niece as I am the one taking care of her while her parents are away. She is growing up with so much TLC (tender loving care) and affection. She is a gift from heaven, my little star, my lovely angel. I also have four other nieces and nephew whom I love so dearly.
**I apologise for my wrong spelling and broken English** LOL!



That's all. Thanks again!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 3:43 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

12 comments

Great shot! I think your English is pretty good!!

Thanks for explaining about your little niece! I really thought she was your daughter. :)

Lovely shot Ettey. have to confess I wax the eyebrows every two weeks ! because I am quite old, well very old they do not grow so quickly LOL.

Never seen a tweezer like that! Looks handy!

cool pic, looks really interesting. X

Love what you did with your tweezers!! Very clever shot!

That's a very clever photo. Sorry about thinking KC was your daughter, but she is a lovely niece and fortunate to have such an auntie

Lovely shot, i love the colour you have used for the background too!

Your niece is lucky to have an aunt that loves her so much.

Great photo!

Sorry about my mistake with your niece!

Great tweezers, love the scissor handles.
KC is lucky to have such a fab aunt as you:)

I also thought she was your daughter.

What a wonderful experience for you both to have each other. You are both so lucky to share so much love.

You English is really very good and very clear :)

Great tweezers though I could not think about plucking from under my arms ... ouch !

Sue

well Ettey, i think ylou are very brave plucking your underarms i cannot even pluck my eyebrosw it hurts tooo much LOL
great phot love the background and i love the other editing techniques you used on some of the photos LOL to the kissing cousins