{new trick # 2  

I was playing with photoshop and came up with this, I found a better way to make my photo stand out! LOL!

**edited**


today's word is Curious. Eager to know or learn. This is my darling KC doodling on her notepad, eager to learn how to write her name.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 1:27 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

15 comments

Great picture. I hope she knows how to spell her name right now.....

great photo for todays prompt.

Lovely photo of your daughter. :-)

Lovely shot of your daughter. Children's curiosity is fabulous!

Lovely shot - love the B & W x

Lovely effect with photoshop. Great photo of your daughter.

Fab photo Etty.......also love the flower one, very clever!

Anonymous  

Lovely photo xx

the photo of your daughter is gorgeous and perfect for the prompt. Love your photoshop work too.

Beautiful picture, of course you have a beautiful daughter so how could it anything else.

Lovely curious photo, I like the way it's in black and white. x

Such a sweet photo - I love the eagerness children have to learn new things! xx

Anonymous  

Lovely photo Ettey and gorgeous in black and white :)

Now that's what i call intently curious! X