{todays' challenge...  



Show a 'sponge' in your space.


This is our 'cooks' dirty sponge he uses for cleaning his dirty sink. I hope he doesn't use it on the plates otherwise it would be very yucky! LOL!
have fun ya'll!
((((hugs&kisses)))


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 3:43 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

Dirty sponges are very yucky!! I'm hoping he doesn't use it for dishes as well!

yep..thats a dirty sponge..lol

Yes, it's a sponge. A dirty one as well.

That's comparitively clean compared to my dishes ones! Mind you i use a dishwasher but it's always still filthy....wish i had a cook though!

Maybe a dirty sponge but its a great pic!

Love your dog pics too and your show of sunday photo is just gorgeous!

hmm have to admit that mine is robably dirtier atm but i do soak it everyday
looks great Ettey

Brave you :) Not many would show their dirty sponge :)

So who is the cook?

Bye for now

Sue

And sorry forgot to add in a big thanks for the hugs :)

Sue

Fab sponge - looks far more interesting than the ones I have in my kitchen!!

PS I can relate with the officemates affair thingy - it stinks. Tricky situation to be in x

Dirty sponge but great texture, well done!