{the word today is...  

...Jug. A container from which eases the pouring of liquid. Here's my 'jug' I bought couple of months ago with pictures of Hard Rock Cafe and other casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada. One of the places I wanted to see if God permits hehehe!



Have fun playing! :D



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 3:28 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 comments

Cool jug. I've been to a few Hard Rock cafes, but not the Las Vegas one ....... yet!

I've never been to a Hard Rock cafe..great jug.x

Great jug.. never been to hard rock cafe
Caroline x

Loving the reflections in this. Well done. X

Fabulous :)

We are trying to persuade my hubby that Las Vegas would be a special holiday next year. Fingers crossed he will agree. Never been to the USA.

Sue

Glad you are talking to your friend about that issue at work

Ive been to the hard rock cafe in Orlando - it was fab. I was very impressed!! I bought a cool little hard rock cafe thumb ring!!

Cool jug pic!

great reflective shot, hope you get to Vegas one day:)

Cool jug.

I have one of those too, so that makes 4 jugs I didn't think about, lol! ;-)