{talk is...  

to converse or communicate. Show us "talk" in your space today. I'm cheating again hehehe because my roommate/friend won't let me take a picture of her and I couldn't find our cook to model for me, so I used this pic instead. This was taken last July in the beautiful Island of Biliran. These two girls were so engaged in their conversation. I wonder what they were talking about. hmm...

thanks for dropping by, have a nice one!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 2:17 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

10 comments

A beautiful photograph - again! x

What a lovely photo! - and so good for the prompt

This comment has been removed by the author.

That's a gorgeous photo. The water looks so warm. I'd love to know what they were chatting about!

This is stunning :) The water looks very inviting.

Hmmmm..... could it be the young man in front of them they were discussing??? ;o) Absolutely gorgeous shot Ettey! It looks so dream-like!

Anonymous  

beautiful photo. The water is a stunning color.

Hi Ettey
I just wanted to stop by and see your awesome blog again. Have a good weekend.
Terry

Love how you've done this photo...edited it and the effects, looks amazing. X