{feast  


A large meal or a plentiful supply. It's a cheat today... my apologies. This was taken on my birthday several months back at the beach. I used Urban Acid Action in this photo.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 3:01 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

12 comments

mmmmmmmm..........looks yummy!!

Wow.....that is a feast and a yummy one too! M x

Taco's!!! My favourite! YUMMMMM!!!!! Excellent feast - hope you enjoyed it. Now for the "Thick Question of the Day" - what's Urban Acid Action? (blush!) It's a fabulous shot - it has a retro look!

Yum - what a feast! I'm sure it was enjoyed!

Thank You for the link Ettey!! Very much appreciated - I just need to work out how to use it now!! :o) xx

Oh my word - that really is a birthday feast! Great shot of all that fabby food!

That looks great, and a beautiful cake too.

Now THAT'S what I call a feast!! YUMYUM!!

Anonymous  

That is one gorgeous feast. Makes me so hungry

Now that looks like my type of feast, yummy. Well done. X