{quiet thursday  

I'm all alone!!! LOL! My roommate went home :( but will be back on Tues :D

The challenge today is to show what '
stamp' is to you. Well, this is stamp for me! A little easy because this is one of the things I use almost everday or when I am at work. If you're an office girl then you know what I'm talking about ;)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 4:24 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

10 comments

Brilliant idea! Great shot.

I use a date stamp every day in my job too! Pity I didn't have my camera with me today. lol

Thats a big stamp Ettey! Great pic for today!

Ha! I remember using one like that Ettey :)

Clever take on todays prompt and love the fact you photographed with it's inky lid too :)

Sue