{I've been to...  

Biliran. A heavenly place for someone who grew up in the fast-pace busy life of the city. A beautiful small island in Leyte, Philippines surrounded with crystal clear beaches, clean and cold water running down from the falls, lush rice terraces, and really hot! hot springs. LOL! Maybe I should be working in a tourism department not in an engineering firm. No, really I love Biliran, an island I never knew existed. A place worth traveling for two hour and a half from Tacloban. I will definitely go back there again, someday



all photos except the second one were from Biliran Island Tourism Website.


Moving on to hs/ms. The word today is Hang. To suspend, be suspended or dangle. I couldn't find anything interesting that's hanging in my space except for our clothes and this letter holder. So I guess that's it. Have a nice day ya'll.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 11:18 AM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

What a beautiful place! Lovely shots

I loved looking at your pictures, Such a beautiful place.

Love your Hang picture too!

Gorgeous place you visited!

Love your 'hang' piccie too. :-)

Wow what a gorgeous place to visit! Love your hang too, very sunny. x

Love the pics Ettey, I think Im coming to live in your neighbourhood!!

Your photo's are amazing! What a fantastic place!! I love the text you used too Ettey!

Now I want to go there. What a beautiful place!!!

Anonymous  

Wow stunning photos and I love your 'hang' pic :)

WOW you have been to some beautiful places. And your letter holder is pretty:)

Anonymous  

gorgeous island. Looks like the perfect spot to forget the cares of the world.
Cute little letter holder.

Wow, so gorgeous there! I love your hang shot too. :)