{found something quirky today  


Quirky. something characterised by the peculiar or unexpected.

I was looking around the house trying to find something peculiar when I saw this strange little thing sitting in the corner of our porch. Now, I don't usually go there but for some strange reason (LOL!) my feet brought me there and tada!!! This little thing was there smiling at me LOL! I don't know what it is but I find it rather 'quirky' so there. Can you see my reflection on the photo? LOL!





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 3:22 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Great quirky Ettey, hope your connection is playing nicely tomorrow. x

Yes, I can see your reflection! Great quirky object!

Well whatever it is....it sure is quirky and it's nice to 'see' you in it too!

Definitely quirky - yes, can see you!

Can see two of you on there and I haven't even had any wine!
Ax

Hrm... I have no clue what it is. Great shot!