{straight  

I'm so sleepy! *yawn*

today's prompt on herspace:myspace is...


Straight: Moving or extending in only one direction. Show us straight in your space today.


The only thing straight I saw on my space is this scale ruler... even my mind isn't straight today...I'm too lazy to look around. I need to get some sleep! see ya!



credit: olivepixels pin, vintage frame from bigbobsblue.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 3:59 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

18 comments

I like that ruler! Super pic!

Great idea, and nice way of displaying your picture. Nice.

Great shot, love the angle, and beautifully framed :)

Oh great phtot, that's as straight as anyone can get :O)

You even make a ruler look pretty, lovely framing as usual.
x

Anonymous  

I *love* the way you display your pictures! xx

It's just fab, the way you display your photos, so clever.
And I just love the song you have playing (1, 2, 3, 4...) who is it? (I don't normally have my sound on, but I must have known there was a good song to listen to, lol)
E
xx

Love your shot, how did you get it to balance so perfectly!

I always really like the way you do your photos...so cool.

Love the ruler standing on it's end :o)

Great shot. That's for sure straight!
Aubrey

Anonymous  

You see, I needed one that stood up! Love the photo and notepaper being on an angle, really contrasts with straight.

Now that is straight,great shot.

Anonymous  

Love how you balanced your ruler... I almost did the same but mine wouldn't stand up lol :)

Nice ruler! Love how you've balanced it on one end :D

like the way you have presented your straight ruler:)