{freaky weather, lack of sleep and a headache!  


Sticky hot rainy season on this side of the earth! I hate this town! :P

I couldn't sleep last night because... a) I drank coffee in the afternoon, b) someone's thinking of me (hihihi) and c) I'm sufferring from a mild headache!

today's prompton herspace:myspace is...

Tea: A drink with jam and bread, that will bring us back to Doh, oh, oh, oh... LOL!!! I love that song...

anyway here's my tea... it's almost 5:00 p.m. i'm goin' home... nighty nite!

credits: frame by leora at designerdigitals.com and melonsorbet pin-addon by marialafrance.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 12:39 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

17 comments

fab photo, what a pretty box to get your tea in :)

I used to drink green tea all the time, I may have to get some. I like how you display your photos.

I find green tea a bit scary, I don't know why, maybe I should give it a go... love the way you have displyed the photo:)

Anonymous  

Fab photo... love how you pretty it up with the digi stuff... cool :)

Anonymous  

Nice photo, good angle and great display!

Love your photo, great surrounding you've given it too.

Lxx

What a pretty box your tea is in. Love the clever framing too. Hope you sleep better tonight.
x

great pic..I agree..the frame is really clever.x

Lovely picture, and your presentation is awesome.

I've never tried green tea, but I love your pic! :)

Great shot. Your tea box is beautiful!
Aubrey

Very pretty box and love the way you've digi'd it up x

LOVE it - gorgeous box and great shot :)

Jasmine tea sounbs so refreshing. Love the way you have presented your photo.

jasmine tea is one of my favorites. Love the border. Cool!

Great picture and pretty frame!