{her space;my space  



I was browsing the net looking for digital freebies today when I found this really cool blog... herspace:myspace; A blog to share snapshots of everyday life with no props and no limits.Just plain old fashioned photography in her space and my space.




And I'd like to have my own share as well...

Boat: A small vessel propelled by water.

Hand: The end of an arm.








Tired: In need of rest.








ME : Yourself, who you are.





you should try it too...






credit: funky floral frame freebie from leah riordan designs at oscraps and round freebie scalloped frame from audrey neal audacious designs, frameinkedlightbent from lucy thanks!






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on 3:32 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

17 comments

love your pics! fun frames!

Wow!! Great photos!

Welcome to her space: my space!

Hi and welcome. Your photos are fantastic espcially like the tired one.
x

Anonymous  

Great you are taking part :) Lovely photo's and your layouts are amazing:)

Hello, hope you have fun with this. Love the "Tired" photo, so cute!

What a great pictures you've made, love the Hand one!!!!!

Welcome, love your pictures:-)

Fab shots. :-) Love the hand and the paper boat is just brilliant.

Hope you enjoy playing along with us, feel free to pop over to mine and take a peek if you have time. :-)

Lin xx

Wow Ettie, what fabulous photos and great idea about the paper boat ~ brilliant xXx

You did a fabulous job. I love your photos and the way you displayed them. Great job!!!

Great photos! Love the henna designs. welcome to hs:ms :-)

Your photos are AMAZING! Welcome to the group.
Aubrey

Anonymous  

Great shots!! And welcome to HSMS :)
x

Beautiful photos - I thought about making a paper boat, too!

Anonymous  

Great photos! And welcome to HSMS :o)

oh I love your photos! Welcome to HS:MS - it's lots of fun.

Love your pics and the frames you put them in.