I'm so bored!!! I miss my family back home :'( I wish I can go home every weekend but it will cost me a lot if I do that! :'( I'm gonna be spending the weekend alone because my roommate went to our main office to do some work and other things...lucky her coz she's gonna be spending her weekend and holiday with her loved ones {...sigh...}
anyway, I made a layouts today of my nephew and nieces... God I just love them! so much!!
------------
here I used
miss kim template, papers from nana's attic, pink heart from val gouveia, bow from tahera, staples from dive into summer by mary and frame from janinenezz, king cool KC font from dafont and word from carriebombria. ALL FREEBIES from these cool chickies! thanks to ikeagoddess for all the freebie links!*mwah*
This entry was posted
on 11:40 AM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

0 comments