I’m a bad blogger. I’ve been neglecting this blog for a long time, simply because I’m too lazy to write. Hehehe… a lot has happened in the last 2 months since my last entry. My housemate and I bought a new stove so we can practice our cooking skills… this is what I made a chicken pesto pasta ala yette LOL!
I went on vacation with the whole family at my mother’s hometown. (pictures to follow) first time after looooooooooong years… our last vacation was when I was in grade school so it’s been more than 20 years! (sigh) how time flies!
Anyway, I finally got a rocketdog shoes that I’ve been wanting to have (thanks to my sister!)
It’s not the color that I want but it’s still cute so it’s ok with me! hehe... Oh! and she got me a digital camera too
nice eh?
I have a new hobby now… it’s digital scrapbooking! It's less expensive than the conventional paper scrapbooking becoz there are lots of freebies available online if you’re just resourceful LOL! It’s a good hobby you know coz u get to explore your creative mind ;o)
everything seems to be going well with my life right now and I’m so happy! I hope it stays this way forever!
~Hugs~
~Hugs~
credit: frames freebie from kpertiet (designer digitals) and rose faver blog
This entry was posted
on 10:59 AM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.




0 comments