moving on  

as if i just came out from a very bad relationship lol!
anyway.......... I bought a new pair of shoes last saturday...



a camouflage from skechers cali...




cute huh? my initial plan was to buy a rocketdog shoes like this


or this


I'm not sure if these shoes are available here in Pinas kasi sa website ng rocketdog puro sa mga mall sa US lang ang nakalagay... at saka available din sya online, medyo may kamahalan nga lang and besides i'm not into online shopping...hehehe... I even asked few friends from the US if they can buy it for me kaso lang mas mapapamahal pa yata ako hehehe kuripot pero sabi ng sis ko sa canada meron na daw sya nakita dun (yipeeeeeeee!) kaya pag uwi nya this MAY meron na ako rocket dog meron pa ako skechers hehehe cute noh?!
So S is into hiatus mode (again!) I don't know what was his reason for doing that... and i do feel that he's doing that to avoid me or hide from me...but you know what I don't care anymore!!! ;o)


























This entry was posted on 9:44 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments