For the past two nights I was crying while praying to God… asking for forgiveness and guidance. I’m becoming so emotional lately, maybe because I’m getting old… I easily get upset over petty things, but last night I promised myself not to be too sensitive and will never entertain sadness anymore. Well, it’s ok to be sad at times but not all the time, like what I feel today and for the past weeks. Talking to him makes me feel sad but what can I do? I miss him if I don’t see him. Ok, I admit, he was the reason why I was feeling depressed lately… he was the reason why I was crying every night, and he was the reason why I’ve been praying hard to GOD. I love him, and because I love him I’m feeling this way but it wasn’t his fault… I’m usually like this when I’m in love and I don’t understand why... while every one else is happy and inspired when they’re in love… mine was opposite. Yes, I am still sad as of the moment, but I’m trying my best to overcome this sadness… I don’t want to cry anymore…
This entry was posted
on 3:36 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

0 comments