musings of a 30 yr. old single (LOL)  

One day before my birthday. Yay!!! I’m not really excited about that… because it’s just a reminder that I am really getting old! Lol! If only I could be 29 forever. Oh well, when I was 22 I promised myself that I will get married before I reached 25… my 25th birthday came and was really disappointed because I’m not married. So I said to myself (again) when I reach 30 and still single…then I’m destined to be single for the rest of my life… and now that I’m turning 30 tomorrow and still single I am soooooooo disappointed! {sigh}

I don’t like the fact that I'll be spending the rest of my life alone but I guess I'll have to accept it. My friends always tells me to enjoy life… follow my heart... take pleaseure in being single... and be happy. Well, I do enjoy life coz I have friends who’s always there for me whenever I need them, but at the end of the day I’m still alone…

I’m trying my best to be happy but I’d be happier if I have someone special to cuddle with and do something else at night. LOL!

Someone asked this question... what would you choose...to love or to be loved? Well, I’ll choose…both… to love… because I have a lot of love to give and to be loved… because it’s a wonderful feeling if you have someone beside you, loving you, telling you sweet things (and believing in him even if it makes you look stupid) and making you feel special. Isn’t it wonderful huh?huh?huh? LOL!

This entry was posted on 11:30 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments