i'm so over being blue...  

I sooooo love Brad Pitt!!! Watching him in the movie Meet Joe Black makes me drool! LOL! I can’t take my eyes off of him! My goodness!!!! LOL!!! He’s my super-dooper-ultimate crushieeeee!LOL! Ok! Enough of him!
S and I were talking yesterday… we were chatting for almost the whole day… he told me about his probs with his slutty ex again…and I was giving him advice again… lol! But I was surprised coz talking about her ex doesn’t hurt me anymore. I guess praying really helps noh? I’ve learned to accept things the way they are. Yeah… I think we’re better off as friends. Just like before. He has some issues and problems to solve right now and I don’t want to be an additional burden. But I will always be here for him… as a “friend” Anyway, I know someday someone’s gonna love me the way I wanted S to need me… someday…someone’s gonna take S's place. But I won’t forget him that’s for sure.

Well, I wish him all the love and happiness in this world.

Ok! back to Brad Pitt dreamland! I was planning to post my birthday pics but I'm soooo lazy today!

This entry was posted on 10:28 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments