whatever  

Boriiiiiiiiiiing!!! I hate this town! So boring!!! Imagine a place where the only means of leisure is your television set at home. That’s for those who don’t have enough budgets to buy a cup of expensive cappuccino and linger with your friends for hours in a chic coffee shop near downtown area where all the pogi (good-looking) guys hang around! Or indulge yourself in a day of relaxation and beautification at a spa where the guys are gays and the girls are hmmm never-mind. Gawd!!! Lol! Well, I do go there especially on pay days haha! But I can’t do that always…or else there would be nothing left for me even a single penny… So I’m stuck here… LOL! Good thing tho there’s American Idol… watching Simon and his sarcastic comments with cute British accent somewhat made me feel entertained. Not to mention cutie Paula, cool Randy and shorty Ryan Seacrest. He’s really short no?! LOL! But he’s cute in fairness.

Anyway, I’m goin back to Manila this coming holy week… yippeeeeee!!! I’m so excited! ... I’ve been here 2 months already and I miss my family back home… and my cute and naughty nephews and nieces… I miss them all!

Anywhoooooo… I like the song “If I Fell In Love With You” by Maroon 5… it somewhat described S’s feelings lol… here’s the song…

If I fell in love with you
Would you promise to be true
And help me understand
'Cause I've been in love before
And I've found that love was more
Than just holding hands
If I give my heart to you
I must be sure from the very start
That you would love me more than her
If I trust in you Oh now please don't run and hide
If I love you too Oh please don't hurt my pride like her
'Cause i couldn't stand the pain
And I would be sad if knew love was in vain
So I hope you'll see
That I would love to love you
And that she will cry
When she learns we are two
'Cause I couldn't stand the pain
And I would be sad if I knew love was in vain
So I hope you'll see
That I would love to love you
And that she will cry
When she learns we are two
If I fell in love with you

And I also like the song “Someday” by Nina… now…this is my song for S lol!

Someday you’re gonna realize
One day you’ll see this through my eyes
By then I won’t even be there
I’ll be happy somewhere
Even if I cared
I know you don’t really see my worth
You think you’re the last guy on earth
Well I’ve got news for you
I know I’m not that strong
But it won’t take long
Won’t take long (cause)

Someday someone’s gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday someone’s gonna take your place
One day I’ll forget about you
You’ll see, I won’t even miss you
Someday…someday
Right now I know you can tell
I’m down and I’m not doing well
But one day these tears they will all run dry
I won’t have to cry, sweet goodbye

I know someone’s gonna be there

This entry was posted on 3:21 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments