Ketchup  

Forgive me for cheating!! for I don't have much time taking photos these days...it's not that I'm busy I'm juz... being lazy hehehe! ^_^.

Ripe.
Developed to the point of readiness. Show us 'ripe' in your space today. This is our Citrus Tree that my late father planted since I don't know when. The last time I was home it was booming!! But, we're not allowed to pick/eat it...for some reason...I never dared to ask and will never know coz he's gone.



Fringe . An ornamental edge or a natural border to hair. Find a fringe in your space today. Here's KC showcasing her new 'do' She had cut her bangs (fringe) herself... but it turned out really nice, no? i love it!

This entry was posted on 1:09 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Gorgeous 'fringe' shot and your citrus fruit looks mouthwateringly delicious!

Lovely ripe shot,a nice tribute to your father.
Cool fringe :)

Hi Ettey

Been poorly . . . but so much better now :-) Sorry that it's been awhile since my last visit :-(

Love the ripe :-) I have flowers from my Grandmother's garden. It's wonderful to have something so full of life to remind us of those no longer with us. I regret not taking something from my Mother's garden though :-( Great shot and lovely sentiment.

And WoW . . . what a super fringe . . . and the exposure is superb too.

Bye for now . . . Sue

Great "ketchup" I just love fruit picked right off the tree. Juicy citrus is the best. Adorable fringe too!