{ freckles }  

'cause a face without freckles is like a sky without the stars, why waste a second not loving who you are, those little imperfections, make you beautiful, loveable, valuable, they show your personality, inside your heart reflecting who you are... - Freckles by Natasha Bedingfield

love that song!

man!! this is hard ...i don't have freckles!!! Freckles, according to wikipedia are often found in people with fair hair such as blonde, strawberry blonde or most commonly red hair. I don't know if it's good or not but I think we (asian) are not prone to that. so no freckles for me today :((


I found this cute dalmatian though.


**eta** the puppy pic is not mine, i just found it on flickr.

This entry was posted on 10:57 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

12 comments

What a cute portrait! The spotted pup is very cute too. Love the lyrics too.

Great pictures. Not sure what I am going to do for this one as we don't have freckles either due to the dark hair I think. x

I have PLENTY of freckles..lol..must be the red head in me, beautiful no freckles pic, beautiful smooth skin.The dog one made me chuckle.x

I'd give up my freckles for beautiful skin like that!

you're right, we're not prone to that. i know very few asians who have freckles. cute shot!

freckles or not, both pics are flippin' adorable!

I added you on my twitter too! :D
~kim

Aww beautiful little girl. Loving the dalmation, we know of 2 called Freckles and Measles.

Gorgeous little girl and cute puppy, two great shots
Janette

Great pic even without freckles (we have plenty to share in our house).

Lovely portrait and cute puppy :-)

Anonymous  

those 2 dalmatians made for a really witty composition ;-)