{ flotsam }  


An eel minion of the sea witch Ursula from the Little Mermaid or debris found floating in the water without having been throw deliberately, show us Flotsam in your space.

CHEAT ALERT!!!

today's prompt is kind of hard for me, i don't remember flotsam but i do know Ursula the bitch witch! hehe! so i rummaged around the archive land and was lucky enuf to find this.


that's all for now, have a good one!

xoxo

This entry was posted on 9:49 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

7 comments

The sense of movement is awesome in this. I found myself turning my head side to side to put it into perspective. Enjoyed it.

Great photo! The color of the sand is amazing.

Love the contrasting colours, great shot

ooo I love this, the sense of movement is so striking.

Fabulous! The angle is great, gives an idea of the sweep of the tide x

I really love this picture! What a great representation.

Awesome - love the angle.