Beast  

The opposite of Beauty, and partner to Belle. Whether you have the mini type or the large type, show us Beast in your space.

I have the perfect picture for today's prompt but unfortunately, I can not take a snapshot of it as it will result in me losing my hair because the beast pulled 'em haha!! anyway, i have this not so old picture of a beauty and the beast both in one pic. hope ya like it.


anyone know how to put a strikethrough to their post? care to teach me?

have a good one!

xoxo

This entry was posted on 1:05 PM and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

Fabulous beauty and beast shot in one. x

Indeed fabulous. You're lucky to catch that!

Ettey great shot to get both in one. Intrigued by your hair-pulling comment!

haha maz! long story :-p

It's Ok, I got time! Hehe. Re. your qu. to me- do you use Photoshop /what version? I'll send you some top tips. Keep meaning to post on my blog about this... one day soon!

ooo very nice 2 for the price of 1!!! :)

Cool way to capture both!

If you find out how to do the strikethrough, please share...I was wondering the same thing myself.

WOW, thanks so much for the strikethrough code and the comments! I love your "denim" look BTW, very cool template.

Have a happy weekend! :~}

HI there,
great pics and I scoped out your other blog, "snaps". How do you get your pics on snaps to be so large, and where do you find cool templates like this one?
Jeanie
jeanieoliver@hotmail.com