Self-portrait-Saturday
I'm posting late becase I wasn't feeling inspired yesterday, blogger wont let me view hs:ms pics :( and I went around my space to find something that is recycled but I just couldn't find any... don't kno why tho! so I gave up and jump on the bed to sleep LOL!! and then this morning I remember I had a tickler I bought years ago from a store where everything is recycled :D Oh yeah and I have a recycled scrapbook album too from the same store!! Dang! my brain isn't functioning well these days, LOL!! I'm really getting bored of my daily routine, I need to go out and unwind. Perfect timing coz my friend and I are going for a dip at the falls tomorrow! yippee!!

happy weekend! :)
This entry was posted
on 8:49 AM
and is filed under
herspace:myspace,
recycle,
sps
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

1 comments