{seed}  

A plants power of reproduction. Find some 'seeds' in your space today!

I took this couple of weeks ago.

I'm goin' home tommorow woooohoooo!!! In observance of the holy week. I don't know if I'll be able to blog and play with ya'll but I will try to visit your site and leave you some love.

Till then!

mwaaaaaaah!

This entry was posted on 3:47 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 comments

What a good shot Ettey! have a great time at home and try to visit us.

Love Di XXX

Gorgeous shot. Hope you have a really great time at home. x

Beautiful shot - have a great week at home xx

very nice! have a great vaca (^_^)

Anonymous  

This is beautiful. I can't wait until all our snow melts and there's hope for shots like this!

Stunning photo. What kind of flower is that?

Great shot. Have a great week!