{my cup o' tea}  

A small bowl shaped container usually for holding liquids. Show us a cup in your space today.

Today's prompt at HS:MS is very timely, I was having tea when I popped in to check today's word, perfect timing eh?! LOL!
I can't believe it's my 201st post today! Dang!! I made it this far! LOL! Big THANKS to my fellow hs/ms-ers for the inspiration and heart warming comments I get everyday.
(((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

This entry was posted on 4:35 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

13 comments

Congratulations Ettey!!! Nice cup of tea.

that looks yummy (^_^) congratulations!

Congrats! Nice cup of tea!

Anonymous  

fantastic cup!

Happy 201 :D great shot :)

Congrats on your 201 posts. Great shot - love the colour of your cup!

Well done on 201 posts! I love your cup shot, great colour cup!

Great sup shot and congrats on the big 201. x

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS on reaching the big 201:)
Great shot
X

Juts catching up, nice shot. Hope you enjoyed the Time travellers Wife, I loved that book!

Congrats, I'll have to catch up to you. This definitely is an inspiration. Keep taking great shots and we'll keep coming.

I love this green mug - great color!

Well done Ettey! You are a few ahead of me! I've just posted my 196th so will be celebrating at the end of the week hopefully!