{jar jar binks}  

Remember him? the fictional character from Starwars films, the guy with long ears and eyes mounted on stalks... I like him coz of his funny walk and unique accent. He has nothing to do with todays prompt on hs:ms tho but the word Jar quickly reminded me of him, hehehehe!


HS:MS - Jar. A wide-mouthed container made of glass or pot to contain food. Show us a 'jar' in your space.


This entry was posted on 4:39 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

Great angle on your photo :o)

Forgot about Jar Jar, the kids have a talking one somewhere I could have photographed him!

i'm wondering the same thing .. is it relish?

hehehe!! it's marmalade I found on the fridge, don't know who eats 'em tho :P