{the second deadly sin}  

Gluttony. Derived from the latin gluttire, meaning to gulp down or swallow, gluttony is the over-indulgence and over-consumption of anything to the point of waste. Show us Gluttony in your space.




Flame grilled burger I bought in an italian resto near my space. It's so juicylicious I could eat two but since I'm on a diet (not) and I need to share I gave the other one to my roommate :-s LOL!



This entry was posted on 9:18 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

16 comments

Anonymous  

Great shot Ettey. LOL I do like burgers when I go to a restaurant!

Now that looks seriously yummy!

Yum yum, could do with one of those now!

The salad looks yummy! The burger and the bun less so! lol (but then again I can't eat either as they both have wheat!)

Goodness me, they look so big! Bet they were yummy. x

This comment has been removed by the author.

That just looks so yummy to me! Great shots! x

It has tomato and cucumber? Must be healthy!

I could just eat one of those now..or perhaps two!

Oh that is making me feel hungry. great shots. :~)