{the golden string}  

we used... to tie the rolled-up calendar we're supposed to give to our clients last christmas but still here and haven't been distributed coz my boss has changed his mind and decided not to give it away. And doesn't even want to give it to us (employees). What is he goin' to do with this trash? LOL!

This entry was posted on 4:55 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

Great photo. I love how the light has caught on the gold cord. Lovely shot :)

That is a great photo. What a shame about the calendars though.

Fantastic shot Ettey! It looks so pretty!

LOL- there's not much you can do with a bulk load of calendars really- altered art/ collage?! I empathised with your disorganised yesterday...
ps the tulips on my header were done with you in mind!! (As I can't send you any...)

Great shot. Maybe there will be a big demand for out of date calenders!

Beautiful string. Great photo!

Great shot. Love that gold string!
Aubrey