{diligence}  

Diligence. A zealous and careful nature in one's actions and work. Show us diligence in Your Space...

I think I've used this picture before, My darling KC so engaged in what's she was doing. Happy Valentines Day everyone!!! I'm gonna have a date with Rovilson, tonight, hihihi!!!

This entry was posted on 3:58 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

7 comments

love it when kids get so engrossed in what they are doing they don't notice you taking pics:)

happy Valentines day to you too
X

great shot! enjoy your date (^_^)

Great shot she sure looks engrossed. x

Great picture. Have fun tonight!

Lovely pic, I love watching kids likethis when they're busy.
Who/what is Rovilson??

Excellent shot . . . not seen it before.

And how did your date go ?

Sue :-)