{confused}  



Confused. Lacking order and difficult to understand.



My darling Rov in a state of confusion, trying to figure out which flag belongs to which country. Picture courtesy of axn-asia.com.


My real confused pic.

This entry was posted on 5:03 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Great take on it -I hate that sort of confusion. x

that is a scary and dangerous confused!

I've got that confusion down the back of the desk....
....you need to tell me more about this Rov guy...!

I think we all have a confusion like that down the back of something! Great take on the word. x

Ettey you can move in anytime! Be quick though- the crocus' won't last long....
aren't you posting this week? Missing your lovely pics!

Missing your beautiful pictures - come back soon hun. x