Andrew said...Today we start to look at our saintly side (you guys seemed very comfortable with your dark side!).
Chastity is the embracing of moral wholesomeness and achieving purity of body and thought. Show us chastity in your space...
Chastity is the embracing of moral wholesomeness and achieving purity of body and thought. Show us chastity in your space...
Man! this is hard ya know... When I saw the word, the first thing that came to my mind was the chastity belt, but no one wears something like that here LOL!!! And then I thought of something pure and virgin, I thought I would put my picture here but I know someone somewhere will oppose LOL! So I came up with this... The Priest. This was taken last year when we went to my mom's hometown and passed by their famous Manaoag Church and was surprised to see my favorite priest.

This entry was posted
on 3:08 PM
and is filed under
chastity,
herspace:myspace
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

11 comments